1. Remove dressing after 3 hour and wash with soap and water.
2. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
3. Apply tattoo aftercare cream twice a day until completely healded.
4. Do not redress.
5. Do not pick or scratch. 6. Your tattoo will take 2-3 weeks to heal.
7. Do not subject your tattoo to direct sunlight or use sun beds until competely healded.
8. Do not go swimming until completely healed. DO NOT listen to your friends just because they have had a tattoo or know this guy that had one and BLA BLA BLA. They may think they know it all and they may mean well, but theyll end up doing you more harm than good have a query? ASK A PROFESSIONAL!!!